Version 11.0 of AlarmTraq brings several new features as well as changes to the previous versions.
This section highlights some of the new features introduced in v11.0
- New AlarmTraq REST API v2 provides a set of HTTP endpoints that help you integrate with AlarmTraq to provide secure alarming and allow authorized clients the ability to view alarm history, edit site profiles, run reports, and more.
- New AlarmTraq API Client, a REST API client, creates new support tickets when an alarm is received and closes a support ticket when the alarm is cleared.
- New Office 365 Email TLS 1.2 Support - to reduce the occurrence of protocol errors when sending email messages in bulk
- Improved Disable Notification Rules - to reject or disable notification for specific alarms by site(Product ID).
- Improved and Expanded Maintenance Object Library - with over 6,000 Avaya objects instructing the system how to respond to individual alarms and errors.
- New Linux based agatewayCS secure alarming gateway for Nortel CS1000 using NEW Alarm rules table.
- Improved Linux based agateway secure alarming gateway providing significant performance enhancements.
- New Emergency 911 Call Notification for IP Office systems (AlarmTraq version 10.1.74 or higher).